When it comes to home care in Orange County, finding the right caregiver can be difficult, particularly if a family is looking for non-traditional home care. Home care in Orange County services tend to be one-size fits all, and those looking for in home care senior home care that does not fit the normal parameters of home care assistance may have trouble locating a caregiver. Even when they are fortunate enough to find home care agencies that are willing to be somewhat flexible with worker schedules and home care jobs, many home care services are so expensive that the families are left struggling to pay for the in home care in Orange County these agencies provide.
Caregivers Direct Hire home health care offers families and care recipients a choice in preferred home care. When families call Caregivers Direct Hire, they receive instant access to many different caregivers and are matched with the ones who best meet their requirements in terms of number of hours of care required per week as well as the particular type of care offered. Caregivers Direct Hire can often save families and care recipients as much as 50 percent of the cost of home care in Orange County services when compared to traditional home health care agencies.
Caregivers Direct Hire Home Care in Orange County Is Different
Caregivers Direct Hire offers a different type of home health care service. Families and care recipients have more flexibility to choose not only the type of care needed but the caregiver who will be working with them. The Caregiver Direct home health care program is different from traditional home health care programs in several ways, including:
- Caregiver Direct interviews families or care recipients directly to learn their particular needs. A professional Caregiver Direct representative can help families and care recipients identify specific patient needs so that the company can match these needs with the right caregivers.
- Caregiver Direct offers families and care recipients the opportunity to interview care givers prior to hiring them. Unlike many traditional home health care agencies that simply assign a caregiver to a patient, Caregiver Direct allows the families who are hiring the caregiver to choose the one with which they feel most comfortable. If a caregiver proves to be unsuitable, Caregiver Direct will work with the family to find a new caregiver in the shortest time possible.
- Caregiver Direct offers caregivers who have met the most rigorous standards. Families who are hiring a caregiver through Caregiver Direct are sure to get the very best caregivers because the organization will never recommend an unqualified worker. Every caregiver who is sent on a job interview by Caregiver Direct has met the highest standards of certification and is qualified for the type of job requested. Further, Caregiver Direct checks criminal and sex offender backgrounds carefully as well as driving records if the caregiver will be operating a vehicle. Caregiver Direct requires all drivers to have a current driver’s license on file as well.
- Caregiver Direct offers families options in care. Families or recipients can choose for themselves the number of hours and type of work offered to the caregivers they interview. If it becomes necessary to increase the caregiver’s hours, the family can negotiate directly with the caregiver to change the arrangements. Caregivers may work a few hours a week or full-time, depending on the needs of the family.
- Caregivers Direct Hire offers substantial savings. Because the families negotiate directly with the caregivers, they can save substantial amounts of money over traditional health care agencies that require much larger fees for their referrals or require families to negotiate with the company rather than directly with the caregiver.
Caregivers Direct Hire is a great way for families to save money on home health care but still receive the same great service and professional help they need.
Contact Caregivers Direct Hire for more information. You can find the perfect caregiver for your loved one, interview the caregiver directly and negotiate salary and payment With Caregivers Direct Hire’s help, you will solve your in-home care problems quickly and find the perfect caregiver to take care of your loved one.